Delivery and Dispatch
- Postage and packing is charged according to weight of the order and destination.
- Delivery is by letter post with advice of delivery, requiring a signature on reception.
- European and International orders are sent by airmail.
- Non EU countries may be liable to import tax at that countries current rate, this is the liability of the customer.
- For stock items we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
- Where an item is not in stock, advice of the anticipated delivery date will be given by email and an email also sent at the time of posting to the customer.
- Please note that handcrafted goods are in demand and not always stock items. You may contact us before placing an order for an estimated date of delivery.